Vehicle Lease Agreement₹ 599.00*
Car leasing is very popular in the Western part of the world. If a customer wants to buy a car that is of 50 lakhs, value, and the same vehicle will be available for leasing at 50% of the value, so he/she gets to pay about 25 lakhs and the same amount one can spend on monthly instalments for the lease term, say three years. At the end of the lease agreement, at the discretion of the customer, he/she pay the value of that car and keep it or return the car and it is up to the individual’s choice. All the maintenance and premium amount of car insurance will be taken care of by the leased contractor. One of the main disadvantages of renting a car is that it comes with kilometre cap for each year. The agreement is done one stamp paper, and both parties duly sign the contract.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the requirement).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Please provide the ID Proof / Address scan / photo send via WhatsApp at 70 22 529 601.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at email@example.com