Joint Venture Agreement₹ 499.00*
As the name says, a joint venture that is a temporary arrangement to work on projects. Joint ventures typically occur when a single person might not have all the funds to fund a high-cost project and also not in a position to take such high risk and so he/she is on a lookout to joint venture development, this typically happens in real estate projects. Joint ventures are usually limited to one or a few projects, and the longevity of the investment depends on the success of the previous projects in the joint venture. To remain in a joint venture, it is imperative, to be honest, integrate, and stay loyal to another partner (s). The joint venture agreement is usually executed on an e stamp paper and signed by all the partners. Joint venture works best when each partner has something unique contribution to the project, either in terms of knowledge, technology, and expertise and it also is tax an advantage.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the requirement).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org