Rental Agreement - Business₹ 599.00*
The rental agreement is the most common type of contract used; generally, short term tenancy, that is minimum of 11 months is termed as rental agreement, and for the long term, it is termed as a lease agreement. The rental agreement is executed one stamp paper between the first party, owner of the property, who is letting out the house or a flat and second party, the tenant, (company) who agrees to take on rent. It is a good practice to mention specifically all the terms and conditions, generally, like tenant is not allowed to sublease, has to bear all the damages if any, and painting at the termination of the agreement and if mutually agreed to renew the deal. There will usually be a 10% increase in the rent for the next 11 months. Often the cost of documentation (e stamp paper and typing) will be borne by both the owner and the tenant.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper (based on advance amount). For e stamp value should be 0.1% of total advance paid, that is, for advance of INR 1,00,000, (One Lakh) chose e stamp value of INR 100/- (0.1% of 1,00,000).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at email@example.com