Indemity Bond / Agreement₹ 399.00*
Indemnity Bond / Agreement are between 2 parties, that is by way of one party might protect or compensate for losses arising out to an event. Indemnity Bond / Agreement must be executed on e stamp paper and duly signed by both the parties. There are advantages in customizing the indemnity agreement to who is providing and who is allowed to receive and also equally certain the losses and/or damages that are likely to be covered in the form on indemnification. It is not same as providing guarantee, which is an obligation that will arise in case the contractor who is not able to meet the requirement or complete the order / contract within the predetermined time and ultimately the first party has to suffer loss due to this.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the value of transaction).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org