Mortgage Agreement₹ 599.00*
The mortgage agreement is a legal document after it has been executed on the e stamp paper and duly signed by both parties. The mortgagee, who is also called a lender, will have a legal right on the mortgaged property. The mortgagor, who is also named as borrower, pledges his property as a security against his loan. The mortgage agreement gives the lender’s possession on the property and even rights to realise the due amount if the borrower defaults on payment. The mortgage is the most common practice especially when you want to secure a home loan from any banks or financial institutions. In case of default, the lender can auction/sell the property and recover their dues and after taking in principal, interest, and any excess amount from the sale of the property will be returned to the owner of the property.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the requirement).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at email@example.com