Service Provider Agreement₹ 399.00*
A service provider agreement is also called as service level agreement that is executed on an e stamp per and signed by two or more parties, at one end is the customer / client and on the other end is one or more service provider(s). The agreement in general is expression of service undertaking and covers areas such as description of service, frequency, service fee, and contingency plan. This service provider agreement ensures that terms are clearly defined about the level of service, performance indicators and measurement, support level measurement and a clause for termination on contract on any breach or misrepresentation of the facts. The agreement is generally renewed on a yearly basis and all the terms of the agreement are revised piece by piece.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the requirement).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at email@example.com