Memorandum of Understanding₹ 399.00*
Memorandum of understanding is a first step in forming the contract that is bilateral between two or more parties, organisations, or business concerns to establish a formal relationship. It is one step behind in developing the legal contract between the two organisations that are executed one stamp paper. Memorandum of understanding is undertaken especially where legally implementable agreement cannot be done. Memorandum of knowledge is more than likely to be used to change the already existing contracts. MOU is most commonly used between countries. It works on usually established expectation and working towards common goals.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the requirement).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at email@example.com