Equipment Lease Agreement₹ 499.00*
The equipment lease agreement is typically made between the owner of the equipment, also known as lessor and to the person who takes on the lease, also known as lessee. The equipment lease agreement is made for a specific period, say 3 years, in consideration for a particular amount that is predetermined and mutually agreed upon. Based on the value of the equipment, the cost of e stamp paper is chosen and executed on the same; both parties sign the agreement to have it legally enforced. The lessor will also list out all the terms and conditions in the equipment lease agreement. Once the lease agreement term is completed and it is up to two parties (the lessor and lessee), if mutually agreed, then the lease agreement can be renewed for a new specific timeframe in considerable amount depending on the life of the equipment.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the requirement).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org