Driving License Change of Address Online in Bangalore
Driving License is the legal document that allows one to drive motorized vehicle on the roads. The driving licensee also serves as address and/or photo identity proofs for the citizens. It is necessary to keep the address details is up-to-date, in the event of shifting your residence. Although, the process carried for driving license change of address is almost same all over India but with minor changes.
We at, Notarykart offer hassle free services to help you in definite way for driving license change of address in Karnataka state, especially, in case of Bangalore City, the technological hub of India, which is also one of the busiest cities of the world. It is a cumbersome and time taking job for one to carry the address change process on the driving license.
We keen to offer hassle free services to individuals who are looking for change residential address change on their driving license without disturbance the routine work. We are one of the prime service providers on offering driving license change of address in Bangalore.
About driving license change of address in Bangalore
As the entire nation moving towards digital process, now the process of address change in Bangalore carried in online. The driving license change of address in online is one of the fruitful things for many in Bangalore, as they have no spare time to spend. We, Notarykart the true professionals on managing such tasks behalf of individuals.
In general, individuals who shifted their residence/home location from elsewhere need to apply for address change with the respective Regional Transport Office (RTO) by filling the relevant applications. Just like that, if you are moving in to Bangalore City you need to get a NOC certificate from the RTO where it was originally Driving License was obtained and to apply for the address change along with valid proofs at the applicable RTO where you shifted.
Documents required for changing address in Driving License
Here are the lists of valid address proofs accepted in RTO for processing address change request on your Driving License.
- No Objection Certificate/ Clearance Certificate
- Form No. 7
- Post cover
- Recent Passport sized photos
- Current residential address proof might be Ration Card, Passport, LIC Policy, Electoral Roll, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill and Water Bill.
- In case of applicant being a government employee, pay slip issued by any office of the Central Government or a State Government or a Local body is required.
- In case of no proper age/address proof, a self-swearing affidavit by an applicant is required as an before an evidence of age and address, attested by Notary Public.
- In case of Foreigners, Proof of legal presence in India is required along with the residential proof.
Procedure to follow for applying driving license change of address in Bangalore
- Get NOC/Clearance Certificate from the originally issued RTO.
- Need to apply for the address change at the nearby RTO of your new resident by gathering all the aforementioned documents and duly filled application form along with a request letter.
- The respective superintendent of the Driving License Section will verify all those documents along with your application and will reveal the amount of money you need to pay as the change of address driving license fee.
- After getting the payment receipt after paying the address change driving license fee, you need to get acknowledgement from the respective officer.
- Once all those procedures done your updated driving license will be mailed to your residential address within 30 days of request.
- Individuals who shifted within the same state of city/town can simply submit the CC (Clearance certificate) obtained from the previous RTO along with their address change application.
- However, for applicants who shifted to other state, they supposed to submit the NOC (No Objection Certificate) from respective state to the applying RTO.