Loan agreement is generally between two individuals, first party, the lender, who lends the money (loan amount) and to the borrower (second party) who receives the loan. The loan will carry interest that is predetermined and mutually agreed upon and other terms and conditions set forth by the lender. The loan agreement also predetermines, in terms and conditions, the penalty and compounded interest if there is a delay in returning the principal amount with interest. Loan agreement stands valid when executed on e stamp paper and signed by both the parties. If the loan is defaulted, that is the borrower fails to keep the commitment or delays in returning the principal amount with interest, then this loan agreement is a important document to ensue litigation.
- Select the type of service.
- Add the same to the cart.
- Choose the e stamp paper value (as per the requirement).
- Proceed to Check Out and complete the process.
Terms and Condition
- *Charges may increase addtionally for more customization of the draft.
- E stamp paper and courier charges extra.
- Delivery Process Time: Every effort is made to deliver the documents at your doorstep at the earliest possible time (generally within 48 hours).
- By placing a request at www.notarykart.com, it is clear that you completely accept our terms and conditions unconditionally and you authorize us (www.notarykart.com) and our affiliates to process and prepare the documentation.
- We at (www.notarykart.com) assure that your personal details will be kept confidential.
Note: In case of any clarification, please feel free to call us +91 70 22 529 601 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org